Essential oils are super concentrated oils made from plants. Some are made from the bark, some from leaves, some from roots, others from flowers, and some are even from the skin of fruits. All of Ollie's oils are 100% pure, brought straight from farmers and distillers to you.
Spanish Cypress smells like the fresh, lingering scents of pine forests with hints of smoke and sweetness. It's like bringing home a cottage from the edge of the forest from Spain right to your living room! Cypress oil has antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties. It helps boost your mood, relieves stress and anxiety.
- Use it with your aftershave oil
- Dilute and apply it to your legs before a run
- Use it to help relieve cough symptoms
- Can be applied to alleviate muscle pain, poor blood circulation and body odour
- Diffuser recipe: 5 drops of Italian Bergamot oil, 3 drops of Himalayan Cedarwood oil, 2 drops of Spanish Cypress oil
- As with any essential oil, do not apply Spanish Cypress oil directly onto skin. Always dilute
- Dilution ratio: 1 drop of Spanish Cypress oil in a 10ml bottle, 8-12 drops in a 30ml bottle of carrier oil
- Best carrier oil pairing for Spanish Cypress: avocado oil, grapeseed oil, and olive oil. It also goes well with other carrier oils such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil. For best results, blend it with similar Mediterranean origin carrier oils
How is this product sustainable?
- Essential oils used are sourced directly from farms, enabling micro farmers to thrive financially
- No middle layers between the farmers and Ollie means reduced carbon footprint from shipping and packaging
- Sourced from farm that does not employ harmful chemicals in their cultivation and production of oils