Essential oils are super concentrated oils made from plants. Some are made from the bark, some from leaves, some from roots, others from flowers, and some are even from the skin of fruits. All of Ollie's oils are 100% pure, brought straight from farmers and distillers to you.
The creme de la creme of roses, Bulgarian Rose has a rich, heady fragrance, magnificent to the senses. Cultivated from the Rosa Damascena blossoms, it has incredible anti-inflammatory properties. Include it in your skincare routine to help reduce rosacea and soothe irritation. It is naturally antibacterial and astringent, making it an excellent choice if you are looking to clear pores, decrease breakouts and make your skin glow! It helps relieve stress and anxiety too.
- While Bulgarian Rose essential oil can be applied directly onto skin in very small quantities, it is still recommended to dilute it before doing so
- Dilution ratio: 1 drop of Bulgarian Rose oil in a 10ml bottle, 8-12 drops in a 30ml bottle of carrier oil
- Best carrier oil pairing for Bulgarian Rose: avocado oil, grapeseed oil, and olive oil. It also goes well with other carrier oils such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil
How is this product sustainable?
- Essential oils used are sourced directly from farms, enabling micro farmers to thrive financially
- No middle layers between the farmers and Ollie means reduced carbon footprint from shipping and packaging
- Sourced from farm that does not employ harmful chemicals in their cultivation and production of oils