Essential oils are super concentrated oils made from plants. Some are made from the bark, some from leaves, some from roots, others from flowers, and some are even from the skin of fruits. All of Ollie's oils are 100% pure, brought straight from farmers and distillers to you.
Himalayan Lavender Oil is produced by steam distilling flowers that grow at an altitude of 1100 metres, in the beautiful Kashmir region of India. Lavender Oil is one of the most popular essential oils in the world, and it is widely used for its relaxing and calming properties. Lavender has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It can kill the bacteria that cause acne and inflammation, relieves itching, a common symptom of skin problems such as eczema. Best of all, lavender reduces stress and promotes sleep.
- Use it to make own perfume
- Place a few drops on pillow before going to bed
- Use to treat minor bug bites and burns
- Add to tea to soothing upset stomach, excessive gas, nausea or vomiting
- Add a few drops to soaps and shampoos
- Recommended diffuser blend - 2 drops of Himalayan Lavender Oil, 2 drops of Lemon Oil, 2 drops of Rosemary Oil
- Always dilute before using topically; a good rule of thumb is several tablespoons of carrier oil to one drop of Lavender Oil.
How is this product sustainable?
- Essential oils used are sourced directly from farms, enabling micro farmers to thrive financially
- No middle layers between the farmers and Ollie means reduced carbon footprint from shipping and packaging
- Sourced from farm that does not employ harmful chemicals in their cultivation and production of oils