Toothpaste Powder (100g)
The Clean Attempt
We brush our teeth at least twice daily, and we ingest a bit of the toothpaste each time. So why not choose to use a toothpaste that is made of only natural ingredients that are not harmful to ourselves? Better yet when it comes in a sustainable packaging. Yay to our health and that of our planet!
- Pour a small amount of toothpowder onto a small dish
- Dip damp toothbrush bristles into toothpowder
- Brush teeth as usual
- Made out of only three natural ingredients - bentonite clay, baking soda and peppermint essential oil
- 100g of toothpowder in each bottle which will last for approximately 6 months when used twice daily
How is this product sustainable?
- Replaces the use of commercial toothpaste that comes in plastic tube packaging that end up in landfills when discarded
- Glass container is recyclable