100% natural plant fibre dish brush. Use it to wash dishes as well as to loosen stuck-on food. Another great plastic-free alternative in the kitchen! Regular scrub is good for general dish washing while the heavy duty scrub can be used as a pot scrubber to remove tough residue.
- Brush head crafted from bamboo
- Bristles made from plant fibre
- Dimensions: Height 8cm
- Keep dry between use
- Recommended to change brush every 3 months like you would a regular sponge
- Do not soak or submerge bamboo brush head in water
- You may dip bristles in vinegar occasionally to help kill bacteria
- You may oil the bamboo brush head to protect it from cracking especially if you tend to soak brush in water for prolonged periods
How is this product sustainable?
- Replaces the use of regular sponges made of plastic
- Replaces the use of regular scrubs made of plastic with nylon bristles
- Made of natural materials
- Brush head and plant fibre bristles are biodegradable / compostable; You may bury it in your garden if you have one.