Essential oils are super concentrated oils made from plants. Some are made from the bark, some from leaves, some from roots, others from flowers, and some are even from the skin of fruits. All of Ollie's oils are 100% pure, brought straight from farmers and distillers to you.
Ylang Ylang is a yellow, star-shaped flower that grows on the Cananga tree that has a potent, aromatic, fruity, flowery, and rich fragrance. Incorporated as the top note in the iconic Chanel No. 5 perfume, Ylang Ylang is great for boosting your mood, reducing depression and anxiety, lowering blood pressure, repelling bugs, and helping soothe parched skin. It is also known to be an aphrodisiac!
- Add it to your DIY perfume
- Add some to your hair oil
- Add it to lotions, face creams, and aromatherapy recipes
- Diffuser recipe: 4 drops of Sweet Orange oil, 3 drops of Somali Frankincense oil, 1 drop of Malagasy Ylang Ylang oil
- As with any essential oil, do not apply Malagasy Ylang Ylang oil directly onto skin. Always dilute
- Dilution ratio: 1 drop of Malagasy Ylang Ylang oil in a 10ml bottle, 8-12 drops in a 30ml bottle of carrier oil
- Best carrier oil pairing for Malagasy Ylang Ylang: avocado oil, grapeseed oil, and olive oil. It also goes well with other carrier oils such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil
How is this product sustainable?
- Essential oils used are sourced directly from farms, enabling micro farmers to thrive financially
- No middle layers between the farmers and Ollie means reduced carbon footprint from shipping and packaging
- Sourced from farm that does not employ harmful chemicals in their cultivation and production of oils