William Morris is recognized as one of the most significant cultural figures of Victorian Britain. Artist, print maker, poet and social activist, he was associated with the British arts and crafts movement and contributed to the revival of traditional textile arts and production methods. He also held a deep commitment and respect for the environment. Useful and beautiful, Ecoffee Cup embodies all William Morris held true. Functional classics for our times.
Takeaway your morning coffee or tea in style with our beautiful reusable bamboo fibre cups! These cups are lightweight, durable and ideal for hot beverages, the perfect reusable cup to slip into your bag. Strut around with your morning cuppa in hand with confidence as the resealable no-drip lid prevents leakage.
- Cup is made of natural fibre (corn stalk and bamboo sourced from upcycled materials), cornstarch, and a proprietary resin containing aloe, soy, and <3% melamine
- Lid and sleeve are made from matte food-grade silicone
- BPA and phthalate free
- Independently tested in EU
- Suitable for daily usage up to 100 degree Celsius
- 14oz/400ml: Height 15cm; Diameter 9cm; Weight 160g
- 12oz/350ml: Height 12cm; Diameter 9cm; Weight 142g
- Handwashing recommended
- Cup is dishwasher safe
- Silicone lid and sleeve handwash only
How is this product sustainable?
- Bamboo is the world's fastest growing, most sustainable crop
- Reduces the use of single use takeaway cups that are actually not recyclable because of its plastic content and end up in landfills
Check out other beautiful cup designs by Ecoffee Cup here.