Not sure about you but the smell of pesticides in a small, confined space gives us a nasty headache. Keep critters away from your home humanely without using toxic chemicals. Most store bought pesticides contain harsh chemicals that can contaminate your home and become a health hazard. Ollie's natural formulation made with essential oils is safe to use on food utensils and anywhere in your home! It keeps the creepy crawlies away with the natural goodness of sweet orange, peppermint, tea tree, and clove. Go ahead and spray it in your kitchen around food and utensils, or even on the baby chair or in your child's room where you are bound to find crumbs aplenty. Safe to use on most surfaces as it is water-based.
- Volume: 250ml
- Packed in 100% post consumer recycled plastic
- 100% plant-based ingredients
- Spray does not leave any stains or unpleasant odours
- Leaves the space smelling delicious
Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (plant based solubilizer), Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzyl Alcohol (natural preservative), Sweet Orange Rind Oil (citrus sinensis), Peppermint Leaf Oil (mentha piperita), Tea Tree Leaf Oil (melaleuca alternifolia), Clove Bud Oil (syzygium aromaticum), Vitamin E (antioxidant)
- Spray on any intended surface, cracks, and crevices including the source of entry
- Leave it on for as long as desired
- In case of heavy ant infestation, increase application frequency to multiple times a day for improved results
- For external use only; Avoid contact with eyes
How is this product sustainable?
- Packaging is made using post consumer recycled plastic; no virgin plastic was used
- Essential oils used are sourced directly from farms, enabling micro farmers to thrive financially
- No middle layers between the farmers and Ollie means reduced carbon footprint from shipping and packaging
- Botanical raw materials are either sustainably wild harvested or come from ethical plantations where replanting is a norm