Beeswax wrap is an amazing alternative to plastic bags, plastic containers, and cling wraps. It can be used to cover a bowl of leftovers, to wrap your sandwiches, and used as food storage. Use the warmth of your hands to mould the beeswax wrap to the shape of your food. Unlike plastic, beeswax is a natural, non-toxic substance. It has antibacterial properties that help keep food clean and reduce risks of contamination. Beeswax is also waterproof yet breathable, protecting your food from getting wet or wilted while locking in moisture, flavour and freshness.
- Made from cotton fabric, beeswax, tree resin, and jojoba oil
- Beeswax wrap is handmade so please note that placement of patterns on fabric may differ
- Dimensions: 12" x 12"; suitable for large sandwiches, salad bowl, herbs and vegetables
- Refer to last image for actual packaging
- Wash it just like a plate with a sponge/cloth using warm water and mild soap
- Allow to air dry after wash, keep away from heat
- Wrap can be used up to 12 months depending on care given and frequency of use
- Do not use it to wrap raw meats
- Do not place it near hot surfaces as beeswax will melt
How is this product sustainable?
- Cotton, beeswax and other materials used are compostable/biodegradable
- Reduces the use of single use plastics that are not recyclable and end up in landfills/oceans for eternity