Lip Balm (10g)
Get supple lips with these delicious vegan lip balm that will leave your puckers feeling extremely hydrated. Protect your lips with nourishing lip balms that are free from nasties. We ingest a bit of our lip balm or lipstick each time we put it on so why not choose one that is made of only natural ingredients? Hand crafted from premium natural ingredients and packed in a paper tube, this range of lip balms is great for you and for the environment.
Current batch has a best before date of Apr/May 2022. However, they are generally good for use for another 6-12 months. Help us reduce waste by purchasing these lip balms at 50% off regular price.
Scented only with cocoa butter, it is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding ladies as it contains no essential oils.
Mint to Be
Scented with peppermint and rosemary essential oils.
My Cup of Tea
Scented with bergamot essential oil, it smells just like a cup of soothing earl grey tea.
Scented with sweet orange essential oil, it is a yummy burst of citrus to brighten up your day!
- Weight: 10g; Should last for several months to a year depending on frequency of use
- Vegan friendly
- Paper tube packaging
- Organic Cocoa Butter: rich in fatty acids, cocoa butter forms a protective barrier to lock in moisture
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter: helps to nourish lips and leaves it supple
- Candelilla Wax
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil / Bergamot Essential Oil / Peppermint & Rosemary Essential Oil (for scented lip balms)
- Push lip balm from base of paper tube gradually
How is this product sustainable?
- Plastic free packaging
- Paper tube packaging is compostable/biodegradable after product is used up