Do we really need all the chemicals found in commercial laundry detergents? Our homemade vegan laundry detergent contains only 3 ingredients - baking soda, washing soda, and coconut soap. It's natural and biodegradable, yet effective in keeping your clothes fresh after wash.
- Baking soda: removes stains and odours from soiled laundry
- Washing soda: acts as a water softener and removes stains
- Coconut soap: made from sustainably sourced organic coconuts and is ideal for even the most sensitive skin, making is suitable for baby's laundry
- Free from sodium lauryl sulphate, dyes, optical brighteners, preservatives, chemicals, animal testing
- Volume: 1kg; Good for approximately 66 washes
- Paper packaging
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoon of laundry powder to 1 load, depending on size of load and soil level
- Suitable for washing machines
- Suitable for all kinds of fabric including delicates, wool and silk
How is this product sustainable?
- Free from petroleum and other harmful chemicals
- Paper packaging can be recycled after use