Natural handmade soap bars contain a larger amount of glycerin compared to commercial soaps. Glycerin gives soap its moisturizing properties but can pull water from its surrounding. So keeping your soap bar dry between uses is essential. Our soap bag help provide a longer life to soap bars by letting you use tiny soap scraps and helping the soap dry fully. Woven with Agave plant fibre that has a medium soft texture, the soap bag doubles up as an exfoliator that is suitable for daily use.
- Woven with Agave plant fibres
- Dimensions: Length 9cm; Height 13cm
- Place soap bar or soap scraps in the bag, wet the bag and scrub the body with the bag in the shower
- When finished scrubbing, rinse bag lightly and hang to dry where it will dry fully between uses
- As it's a natural material, agave needs to remain dry between uses to extend its life
- Replace every 2-4 months or sanitize by emptying the bag, washing in the washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher, or dipping in vinegar or boiling water
How is this product sustainable?
- Crafted from natural plant fibres
- Helps extend product life of soaps
- Reduces the use of exfoliating scrubs and gels that are made of microplastic beads