Coconut Dish Washing Sponge
Your Sustainable Store
Plastic has successfully made its way into many aspects of our lives. Regular dish washing sponges we use in the kitchen are made of plastic too and it is something we discard every month! Not to mention the micro plastics that get washed down the drain. Meet our 100% natural, eco-friendly dish washing sponges made of coconut fibre. They absorb water and soap just as well, gentle on non-stick surfaces and last for months. They have all the qualities you would expect from a kitchen sponge without the environmental impact.
- Made by sewing coconut fabric around a bed of coconut husk
- Soft when wet, and after a few uses
- Has a loop to hang dry after use
- Dimensions: Diameter 12cm
- Keep dry between use
How is this product sustainable?
- Replaces the use of regular sponges made of plastic
- This plant-based eco-friendly sponges are 100% biodegradable / compostable; You may bury it in your garden if you have one!