Dish Washing Sponge (Pack of 3)
No Tox Life
Plastic has successfully made its way into many aspects of our lives. Regular dish washing sponges we use in the kitchen are made of plastic too and it is something we discard every month! Not to mention the micro plastics that get washed down the drain. Meet our 100% biodegradable, eco-friendly dish washing sponges made of plant fibre. It is soft when wet and creates a nice bubbly foam just like an ordinary sponge!
- Made of natural plant fibre
- Soft when wet
- Expands up to 10 times its size when wet
- Comes in a pack of 3
- Keep dry between use
- You may sanitize sponge by boiling in water for 1-2 minutes or microwave damp sponge for 20 seconds
- We recommend replacing it with a fresh one every month
How is this product sustainable?
- Replaces the use of regular sponges made of plastic
- This plant-based eco-friendly sponges are 100% biodegradable / compostable; You may bury it in your garden if you have one!